Wiring Loom 5101352 for early Suprima Boilers with 407750 or 5102160 PCBs

Condition: Refurbished



These will fit Potterton Suprima Boiler.models 30 to 80 fitted with the
EARLY VERSION PCBS 407750 OR 5102160.

Please Note! The model 100 needs a different loom due the the fan wiring.

These will not fit the LATER VERSION SIEMENS PCB (in grey box).

If you are getting intermittent faults a break in the cables can cause this may need replacement.

90% of lock out problems are due to the failure of the PCB, the other 10% can be due to breakdown of the cables or connectors.

Simple procedure to replace - takes less than 15 minutes, and could save you ££s and a lot of frustration.

Please see our other items for all types of EXCHANGE Suprima boiler PCBs.



Write a customer review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Be the first to review this product.

Other products which may be of interest