Electrode & Earth Leads for Suprima Boilers with later PCB in Grey Box

Condition: Refurbished
£20.00

Description

Replacement ELECTRODE LEAD & EARTH CABLE.

These will fit Potterton Suprima Boiler. Types 30 to 80 & also 100 fitted with the grey box Siemens PCB.

These will not fit the early type PCBs 407750 or 5102160.

If you are getting intermittent lock outs on your Suprima (red lockout light) and are having to reset regularly, then it is likely that the electrode lead or earth cable may need replacement.

90% of lock out problems are due to the failure of the PCB, the other 10% can be due to breakdown of the cables.

Simple procedure to replace - takes less than 5 minutes, and could save you ££s and a lot of frustration.

Please see our other items for all types of EXCHANGE Suprima boiler PCBs.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL MODELS FROM 30 TO 80 USE SHORT CABLES & THE MODEL 100 BOILER USES LONGER CABLES.

IF YOUR BOILER IS MODEL 100 YOU MUST CHOOSE THIS AT THE TIME OF ORDER SO YOU WILL RECEIVE THE LONGER CABLES.
This item will be dispatched using Royal Mail First Class 'Signed For'.

 

Reviews

Write a customer review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Be the first to review this product.

Other products which may be of interest