Replacement ELECTRODE LEAD (HT cable).
This will fit Potterton Suprima Boiler. Types 30 to 80 & also 100
If you are getting intermittent lock outs on your Suprima (red flashing light) and are having to reset regularly, then it is likely that the electrode lead may need replacement.
90% of lock out problems are due to the failure of the PCB, the other 10% can be due to breakdown of the old 'red rubber' electrode lead. (see photos).
Simple procedure to replace - takes less than 5 minutes, and could save you ££s and a lot of frustration.
Please see our other items for all types of EXCHANGE Suprima boiler PCBs.
If you are ordering a PCB as well as this lead then select 'Free Delivery'. If we don't receive an order for a PCB and you have selected 'Free Delivery' your order will be cancelled after one week, and a full refund will be made.
If you need only the lead you must select a relevant postage amount ie. For the U.K. select 'Letter Post'.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL MODELS FROM 30 TO 80 USE A SHORT CABLE & THE MODEL 100 BOILER USES A LONGER CABLE.
IF YOUR BOILER IS MODEL 100 YOU MUST CHOOSE THIS AT THE TIME OF ORDER SO YOU WILL RECEIVE THE LONGER CABLE.