Electrode Lead Ignition Cable for Suprima Boilers with later version PCB in Grey Box

Condition: Refurbished
£12.00

Description

Replacement ELECTRODE LEAD (HT Ignition cable).

This will fit Potterton Suprima Boiler with the Siemens version PCB. Types 30 to 80 & also 100

This will not fit the early version PCBs part number 407750 or 5102160.

If you are getting intermittent lock outs on your Suprima (red lockout light) and are having to reset regularly, then it is likely that the electrode lead may need replacement.

90% of lock out problems are due to the failure of the PCB, the other 10% can be due to breakdown of the electrode lead. .

Simple procedure to replace - takes less than 5 minutes, and could save you ££s and a lot of frustration.

Please see our other items for all types of Suprima boiler PCBs.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL MODELS FROM 30 TO 80 USE A SHORT CABLE & THE MODEL 100 BOILER USES A LONGER CABLE.

IF YOUR BOILER IS MODEL 100 YOU MUST CHOOSE THIS AT THE TIME OF ORDER SO YOU WILL RECEIVE THE LONGER CABLE.
This item will be dispatched using Colissimo International.

 

Reviews

Write a customer review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Be the first to review this product.

Other products which may be of interest